Student uniforms should be purchased through the YES Prep approved vendor website. The vendor web address is communicated during the summer prior to the start of school. Students are responsible for ordering their required uniform through this site and having a complete uniform starting the first day of school through the remainder of the school year.
- Shirt must be black, yellow, white or navy.
- Uniform pants must be black or khaki.
- Student must wear a belt everyday.
- All jacket must be YES Prep jackets.
- Shirts and jacket must be ordered for our uniform website. http://www.hoffman.logoshop.
Students with a financial hardship can reach out to their campus Student Support Counselor for assistance with the purchase of uniforms. Assistance will be determined based on need.
For exchanges, returned merchandise can be brought to campus front office or directly to the vendor. In both cases, the vendor is responsible for supplying uniforms in the exchange.
Parent if you need to exchange uniforms or request a refund, please fill out the Uniform Exchange form attached and turn into the from office along with the uniforms you are exchanging or returning.